Enjoy the fun and flavor of wood smoke while using your gas grill. The Napoleon Stainless Steel Smoker Box is built specifically for use in Napoleon Prestige PRO™, Prestige® Series, and Rogue® Series gas barbecue grills. Made from durable stainless steel, this Smoker Box replaces a barbecue's sear plates directly above a lit burner. To use, remove the barbecue's cooking grids and a sear plate directly above a burner. Place the smoker box on the sear plate supports. Fill the high-capacity box with your favorite flavor of wood chips or chunks and put the lid on. Replace the cooking grids and light the burner below the smoker box to low. The chips or chunks will begin to smolder and produce smoke. This is ideal when adding that delicious smoky flavor to your favorite meals. To achieve the best results, the food needs to be on the barbecue for at least 20 minutes. This is ideal for roasts, reverse searing meats, and rotisserie-cooked meals. To remove the stainless steel smoker box from the barbecue when you are done cooking, wait until the barbecue is fully cooled before removing the cooking grids and smoker box.
- TURN YOUR GAS BBQ INTO A SMOKER: Fill this high capacity, stainless steel smoker box with wood chips or chunks to turn a gas barbecue into a smoker
- EASY TO USE: The Napoleon Stainless Steel Smoker Box rests on or replaces sear plates
- SMOKY FLAVOR: Add flavorful smoke to barbecued dishes
- STAINLESS STEEL: Premium stainless steel material is durable and easy to maintain
- Fits Prestige PRO™, Prestige® and Rogue® series grills