Napoleon's Santoku Knife is a beautiful, multi-purpose knife that is ideal for chopping, slicing, cutting, and mincing. The 7-inch blade features a Granton edge - dimples or scallops that allow for smooth cutting so food doesn't stick - and a double-sided bevel to the blade for more refined slicing. This knife has a broad face with a large spine that curves down to meet the tip making it ideal for prep work and moving food from the cutting board to the pot. A Santoku knife is smaller than a chef's knife making it lighter and easier to handle for those with smaller hands as well. Ideal for everyday use, a Santoku Knife is perfect for your culinary arsenal.
- Razor-sharp German steel with excellent edge-retention
- Full tang blade, dual-riveted for solid performance
- Granton edge for effortless and efficient cutting
- 7" (18cm) all-purpose Santoku knife with contour handle for superior grip and balance
- Refined blade for precision cutting
- Chop, dice, mince and slice effortlessly