Mesquite wood chunks bring the big southwest flavor that is popular in southwestern and Texas-style barbecue. Mesquite is a leafy, hardwood tree that produces a sweet and strong flavored smoke that is perfect for beef, pork, lamb, game, and poultry. Mesquite smoke is lighter and sweeter than hickory smoke. Ideal for use in the Napoleon Charcoal Barbecue Grills. Add the fun and flavor of smoke to your gas grill by using the Napoleon Cast Iron Charcoal Tray and Mesquite wood chunks. Mesquite wood chunks are easy to use. Do not soak them, simply place into lit charcoal to produce smoke. For longer smoking periods, place Mesquite chunks into a layer of unlit hardwood lump charcoal at intervals. Add a small load of lit charcoal to the center of the unlit charcoal and allow that to slowly ignite the remaining charcoal and wood chunks over time. Clever, multifunctional and easy to maintain, every kitchen benefits from the addition of a Napoleon barbecue accessory. Our accessories provide you with the essentials to create delicious grilled food and then some to enhance your cooking arsenal with a wide variety of creative additions to broaden your culinary horizons.
- These long lasting Mesquite Wood Chunks deliver a strong smoke flavor remeniscent of Southwest BBQ
- Ideal for longer smoking times and larger meals
- Use directly on charcoal in a smoker or charcoal BBQ grill
- Ideal for smoking beef, pork, lamb, game, and poultry
- Natural Product of USA, 350 cu.in. Coverage