Use the Brass Grill Brush to keep your grill's cast iron cooking grids clean. A clean grill is a happy grill. You should brush the stuck on foods from your grill with a grill brush after every time you grill, while the grill is still hot, and again before grilling your next meal. The brass bristles on the Brass Grill Brush will not damage your cooking grids but will last a long time. They are gentle enough to use on our porcelain coated cast iron cooking grids. The Napoleon Brass Grill Brush is 18 inches long, giving you easy leverage for getting at that tough stuck on food, and has a metal scraper on the head for particularly tough spots. The Brass Grill Brush features a hardwood handle that has a hanger for easy storage. The handle is also ergonomic and makes it easy to quickly clean off the grime, Keep your grill clean with the Napoleon Brass Grill Brush. Clever, multifunctional and easy to maintain, every kitchen benefits from the addition of a Napoleon barbecue accessory. Our accessories provide you with the essentials to create delicious grilled food and then some to enhance your cooking arsenal with a wide variety of creative additions to broaden your culinary horizons.
- Use the Brass Grill Brush to keep your grill's cast iron or stainless steel cooking grids clean
- Easy to use, simply brush off the stuck on foods on your cooking grids with this grill brush after cooking, while the grill is still hot
- The Brass Bristle Grill Brush is 18 inches long (45.72 cm), giving you easy leverage for getting at that tough stuck on food
- Flip the brush over to use the stainless steel grid scraper on the head for particularly tough spots
- The hardwood handle is comfortable in hand and keeps your fingers safe from the heat of the barbecue grill
- Keep this grill brush close at hand by hanging on its convenient integrated hanging loop