As part of regular barbecue grill maintenance, it is recommended that your barbecue grill be heated and a grill cleaning brush used immediately after each cook to ensure the longevity of your cooking grids. Keep stainless steel barbecue grill cooking grids clean with this Bristle-Free Triple-Row Grill Brush with Rolled Stainless Steel. The coiled stainless steel wire will not shed as bristle-headed barbecue grill brushes can. The grid scraper is extra wide to help power through any stubborn spots. The ergonomically curved handle provides extra leverage when scraping and cleaning. A built-in loop allows this barbecue grill brush is always close at hand. The coiled stainless steel wire of the Bristle Free Wide Grill Brush should only be used on stainless steel barbecue grill grates. Whether you have made a family favorite or created a new culinary masterpiece, barbecue grill maintenance is easy with the Bristle-Free Triple-Row Grill Brush with Rolled Stainless Steel to help power away anything left on the cooking grids. Clever, multifunctional, and easy to maintain, every kitchen benefits from the addition of a Napoleon barbecue accessory. Our accessories provide you with the essentials to create delicious grilled food and then some to enhance your cooking arsenal with a wide variety of creative additions to broaden your culinary horizons.
- Three rows coiled stainless steel wire will not shed like bristle headed barbecue grill brushes can
- Barbecue Grill accessory for BBQ maintenance. Ideal for cleaning stainless steel cooking grates
- Ergonomically designed to provide leverage for powerful cleaning while keeping your hands safely away from the hot BBQ
- The handle features a convenient tool hanger to keep it close to your grill
- The grill brush head features an extra wide stainless steel grid scraper to power off any stubborn spots
- It is recommended that cooking grates on a grill are heated immediately after cooking is finished and then brushed with a grill brush to ensure the barbecue grill is ready for your next grilling session and the longevity of stainless steel cooking grates